North Carolina Brewers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course they do, but beer has to be completely clarified and is only allowed to be served in glasses with a 3" or smaller logo on a single side and only on every other weekday. :D

I like to act all suspicious when brewing my beer, just to F with my neighbors. I'm just waiting for someone to call the police on me.

I swear I'll spray paint "SCREWED BY THE TOWN OF CARY" on the side of my house (inside joke for locals):D

I like to act all suspicious when brewing my beer, just to F with my neighbors. I'm just waiting for someone to call the police on me.

I swear I'll spray paint "SCREWED BY THE TOWN OF CARY" on the side of my house (inside joke for locals):D

My neighbors always look at me like I'm crazy when carrying empty bottles INTO my place! :ban:

I'm in Indian Trail, NC, which is just SE of Charlotte. If you are looking to meet brewers in the area a good way to do it is to come to a brew club meeting. The big club in the area that I'm a member of is the Carolina Brewmasters - they meet the first Wednesday of every month at Dilworths Grill and Tavern in Charlotte. If you are in Concord there's also a smaller, newer club with some cool people in it - the Cabarrus Homebrew club. The Cabarrus club meets the second Thurs of the month at Lil Roberts in Concord.
The best brewery in town is definitely NoDa brewing - Triple C is good too. If you like German style beers (mostly lagers) Olde Mecklenburg Brewery makes some fantastic beers, but I get bored with German lagers pretty quickly. Charlotte has added like 7 breweries in the last two year - craft beer has really taken off here along with home brewing.

DaSwede said:
My neighbors always look at me like I'm crazy when carrying empty bottles INTO my place! :ban:

Ask them if they've seen the "Moonshiners" camera crew come by. That'll mess with 'em.

Latest posts

Back