BrewShuffle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm signed up, in Chicago, and yet only about 7-8 homebrewers on this site within 40 mile radius. Oh, and only about 2 of those actually have homebrew to swap. We got to get more people on this site!

Yeah, at least most of you guys have SOMEONE nearby. The closest to me in Arkansas in at least 1000 miles away........Looks like I'm sharing with myself.....

webgodhog said:
Yeah, at least most of you guys have SOMEONE nearby. The closest to me in Arkansas in at least 1000 miles away........Looks like I'm sharing with myself.....

Haha! Sorry buddy. There is a way to put a link in your signature to your BrewShuffle brewer page on forums so that people might click it and check it out. I believe my above post should have it. Not sure as I am on my phone currently.

Seems like most people just swap within their homebrew clubs. I just dont have the time currently to join one but would love to swap homebrews still.

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say thanks for checking out brewshuffle. It is just me so it's taking some time to spread the word. I've been trying to run a facebook ad for 1 weekend a month. It is the cheapest option that shows the best results and is all I can afford at the moment.

Seems like most people just swap within their homebrew clubs.
I get this a bunch as well "oh you should just join a home brew club." At the same time there are some home brew clubs that use the site to track who they gave what and for a place to save reviews for each other. So the site can be used for trading with people you already know and already trade with.

I really appreciate you guys putting the link in your forum sig, hopefully that will help get some users in your area!

Edit:
Oh and I'm also giving away free banner ads to local home brew stores if they put something up about brewshuffle.com at their shop. If you know anyone that would be interested in that, send them my way!

Back