• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade or FS tower taps sanke couplers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bendavanza

Reaction score
I have a box full of tower shanks with standard chrome faucets, and plastic faucets. There are also several sanke taps, some are Euro and one is a slider. I have not gone through them to ID and inventory them yet but I will soon. SOme have plastic probes. I don't want to sell all of this stuff but I would sell or trade some of it, and I would prefer trades over trying to value cash.
I could use a couple straight shanks, a couple fwd seal perlicks (yeah right), hops, false bottom for a round cooler, grain/extract, external thermostat for a fridge, 3/16" ID beverage tubing, umm, I think that's about it.
The straight shanks are my most immediate need so I can put together a kegerator at the studio.

photo92.JPG

attached image is larger

photo.jpg

I'd be interested in two standard D style couplers, and two chrome faucets. As far as trades go, I have from your list hops and a ranco single stage temperature controller. PM me and we can work something out.

What I have left is 3 chrome faucets, 1 plastic faucet, 2 US sanke couplers.
All else is pending sale/trade, I'll bump the thread if anyone bails.
I need 2 straight shanks, corny QD's, 10g false bottom, hops, DME.

I think at this point everything but the chrome faucets is spoken for. This stuff moved faster than I thought. Thanks HBT and if anything changes I'll report back.

Back