Name a Brew Shop Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickeldeposit

Reaction score
Help name my brew shop and win! I'm going to start an online brew shop but have run into a hurdle....the name. What I want you to do is just start posting names (in thread or PM) that you think sound good/ and don’t currently exist hopefully. If the name you give is chosen I'll send you 5lbs of base malt. Also as a way to give back to the community I hope to offer a % off to all HBT members. Now the not so fine print: Open to all U.S. residents. The contest winner will be revealed in this thread, ending the contest. If no name from the thread is chosen for the shop name an entrant posting a name in the thread will be chosen at random to receive malt. The contest winner releases all rights to the shop name he/ she have given. Compensation to the winner is limited to a one time shipment of 5lbs base malt.

Thanks for helping:mug:

wholesalehomebrew.com

discountbrewingsupply.com

Think of names that will lure new customers in. People like to think they're getting a deal (cost, quality, etc.). Of course, your prices should reflect the name to help cheapskates like me out. :)

Ferment Station (sorry, this was my best idea and a quick search shows it's already taken)

Primary Brew Supply

The Grain Bill

The Racking Cane

(Amber) Waves of Grain

I favor a simple name, like one that uses your actual name. Let's say your name is Nick. Then you could do "Nick's Brewing Supplies"

Latest posts

Back