TLC's Pitmaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friarjohn

Reaction score
I'm now hooked on the show. I want to make a big ugly drum smoker. I would also like to get a bbq team going with a few of my friends!!Not planning on going big time, just a few local cookoffs in my state.

A BBQ team with a drinking problem? or wait is it a drinking team with a BBQ problem?:tank:

Yeah, pretty cool show. The guy that keeps winning (cant remember his name, older with a white beard) needs to get punched in the face for all the crap he talks. At least he's been backing it up...

The show makes me want to get into competitions...the problem would be trying to stay sober enough to remember to check the fire!

Decent show, but I think it's another overrated, "reality tv" like show that pays ppl to be nice and talk crap at the same time, similar to deadliest catch. I bet they all hate each other and don't play buddy buddy outside the show

SOB...his name is Myron Mixon. A bad ass cook. I am trying to figure out how to cook his cupcake chicken.

Don't get me wrong...he's a great cook...I just wish he would shut his mouth and do more cooking most the time.

Latest posts

Back