New Michigan Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhirlingBastard

Reaction score
Amishland and I went to a new bar last night. Up Town Grill located at 15 mile between Haggerty and M5. This is a great place. They have beers on tap that I did not know you could get in a keg.

The owners Joe and Randy gave us a tour to the back where we sampled some hidden beers on tap. Had such a good time I can't remember the names of the beers.

They have 25 beers on tap and about 20 micro beers in bottles.

I've got to say this is now my new favorite place to hang out. So if you’re in Michigan around the Bloomfield Hills area this is a must to hang out at.

Yes it was a cool place they had Chimay White (triple), Delirium, Leffe Brune, 4 beers from Shorts, New Holland, Arcadia and others

here is there menu, it rotates often they said. Right now they are getting octoberfest beers on rotation. http://www.uptowngrille.com/menu/menu.pdf

Next time we go we need to ask them to create AHA member discounts for us homebrewers.

Good to hear. I work 2 miles from there and drive by it fairly often. Maybe a happy hour HBT meeting is in order.

Back