Hello from Fort Drum NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yosemite Bing

Reaction score
I am stationed in upstate NY after about 15 years in the Army. I got started in home-brewing back in 2002 down in Hampton VA but had not done much brewing since. Plan on making up for lost time here though. I am still a novice with some Pale Ales and Stouts under my belt (all extracts). Looking at brewing a Belgian Double or Tripple on WED with any luck.

Thanks for the forum,
Gene

Welcome to the forum. I got started brewing when I lived in Norfolk and now Im back home in western new york. Im not sure where you are getting your supplies now but you might want to check out www.northcountrymalt.com they have great prices and they are pretty close by.

prost

I used to go to the Cake Wine and Beer making place in Norfolk for my supplies at the time. Sadly there are no local shops by me here. I used www.beer-wine.com this go around out of MA. I will consider the place you suggested next. Thanks
Gene

Welcome to the forums from the Syracuse suburbs. This place is full of knowlegable people who are more than willing to lend a hand.

Cheers & thanks for your service
Jay

Thanks for the warm welcome. Are there any shops down in the Syracuse area? If so maybe that will be a trip this weekend.
Thanks,
Gene

Back