Tennessee Group Grain Buy Round 1 2012

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Contact me ([email protected]) if you want access to the grain buy. Here is the link.

When you post your order, do me the favor and include the Item ID (not the company name) so we can make sure there isn't any confusion with your grain, and it will save me some time having to find them in the .pdf.

The sheet is up-to-date with the orders thus far. Check over it and let me know if there need to be any changes.

Update: If you have posted your order thus far (except for Nathan...I don't have your email), you should be able to view the sheet.

http://www.countrymaltgroup.com/downloads/2012 Champlain Updated 122711.pdf

Sweet. I'll start with 1 2-row, 1 MO, 1/2 wheat, 1/4 Biscuit, a 5th of each C-'s, and a 1/4 Maize and Go Blue! Another win tonight. Highest ranking since the FAB FIVE. Gonna make a Final Four run this year.

image-2085685787.jpg

Not to date.

Count me in for:

1 - 2 Row
1 - Maris Otter
0.20 - C-60
0.20 - Chocolate
0.20 - Smoked

I'm sure there is more but that is what I can think of off the top of my head...

Sweet. I'll start with 1 2-row, 1 MO, 1/2 wheat, 1/4 Biscuit, a 5th of each C-'s, and a 1/4 Maize and Go Blue! Another win tonight. Highest ranking since the FAB FIVE. Gonna make a Final Four run this year.

Dave and I will need to know which brand of 2-row, MO,& Wheat. We can't do Briess, so I am not sure where you see Biscuit.

Count me in for:

1 - 2 Row
1 - Maris Otter
0.20 - C-60
0.20 - Chocolate
0.20 - Smoked

I'm sure there is more but that is what I can think of off the top of my head...

Which brand of 2-row and which brand of Maris Otter? Best Malz Smoked Malt?

Not sure if Nathan is on here or not, but he wants 4 sacks of Best Malz Pilsen Malt. I think Brett C. wants 10 full sacks.

I am going to do 3 sacks. I could use some Honey Malt, but I really only need 5#. I am in for 5# of flaked maize.

Marc, Volsfan wants a half sack of flaked rice and a half sack of flaked maize.

I am in...put me down for ............
1 sack x Bairds MO
1 sack x Canada Malting 2-row (or GW 2-row)
.5 sack X Best Malz Munich
#5 of Flaked maize
#5 of Flaked Rice

Which brand of 2-row and which brand of Maris Otter? Best Malz Smoked Malt?

Not to date.

1 - 2 Row (Great Western)
1 - Maris Otter (Bairds)
0.5 - Vienna (Best Malz)
0.20 - C-60 (Great Western)
0.20 - Chocolate (Fawcett)
0.20 - Smoked (Best Malz)
5 lb - Flaked Maize

The 2-row from GW is in a 50# sack, you do know that right. The c-60 may from Thomas Fawcett, just depends on what everybody wants.

The 2-row from GW is in a 50# sack, you do know that right. The c-60 may from Thomas Fawcett, just depends on what everybody wants.

I did not know that.

Not to date.

1 - 2 Row (Canada Malting)
1 - Maris Otter (Bairds)
0.5 - Vienna (Best Malz)
0.20 - C-60 (Fawcett)
0.20 - Chocolate (Fawcett)
0.20 - Smoked (Best Malz)
5 lb - Flaked Maize

Contact me ([email protected]) if you want access to the grain buy. Here is the link.

When you post your order, do me the favor and include the Item ID (not the company name) so we can make sure there isn't any confusion with your grain, and it will save me some time having to find them in the .pdf.

The sheet is up-to-date with the orders thus far. Check over it and let me know if there need to be any changes.

Update: If you have posted your order thus far (except for Nathan...I don't have your email), you should be able to view the sheet.

I hope were still doing one of these in the spring, some of us got enough to last a year.

First pallet is filled and as much as I don't want to do 2 pallets you guys are forcing my hand. I can tell you that I can help load and un-load, but I am tired of splitting grain on the distribution day. All help will be accepted and we now need another 30 sacks or so to fill the 2nd pallet.

I'm in for two or three sacks with some splits of specialty and Simmich said he'll be in for a sack of Marris. I will know what I want by the morning. So save some room.

You know I'll be there to help!!

As long as it doesn't come when one of my wife's friends are getting married and I have to go to some lame wedding... I'll be there. I'll try to bring scootypuff along as well.

I'm in 1 bzpils
1 bzhdbr
.5 bzvien
,5 bzmunich
1 cm 6row
1 cm 2row
.5 gpflcrn
.5 bzcrmi
Bobby H

I won't be needing anything this go around. In fact for the guys local to me I've got a sack of 2-row I'd be willing to part with. Steve and Jason let me know.

Dave
I'm still waiting to here from a few people, but as of now here is my updated order:

CM- WHET~ .5
CM- 2ROW~ 1
BD- MOPA~ 1
GP-FLCR~ .1
BZ- MUNH~ .2
BZ- CRML~ .1
5S- PBW50~ .1
TF- CRY45~ .1
TF- CRY65~ .1

Thanks

That's right!!!! The Boro "has people" and they brew too and I look forward to the day we have a "Brew Off"!!! Lol

And..... The gauntlet is dropped!!!

That's right!!!! The Boro "has people" and they brew too and I look forward to the day we have a "Brew Off"!!! Lol

And..... The gauntlet is dropped!!!

Brew Offs.... are you kidding me....Brew Offs .. I'm just hoping we can get some hops. :D

Dhack61 said:
Brew Offs.... are you kidding me....Brew Offs .. I'm just hoping we can get some hops. :D

Agreed, but..... It would be fun to have a little brew off. It would help keep the brew senses sharp!

Back