Looking for home brew supply store (SW burbs of Chicago)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eves

Reaction score
I most definitely do not mind ordering supplies for home brewing online. I mean the choices are certainly endless. However, shipping costs are going to kill me. Malts, extracts...even priming sugars add up in weight quickly. The Chicago area as a whole certainly has a good number of home brew supply stores but I am not aware of any in the SW suburbs. I think there have been one or two pop up in like Tinley Park and Frankfurt in the last decade or so but I do not believe they are still open.

Does anyone know of any home brew supply stores in the SW suburbs of Chicago? And when I say SW suburbs I really mean the far sw suburbs as I am barely in the burbs.

There is one in St Charles called The HomeBrew Store. There one in Romeoville called HydroCork, but they're mostly a grow shop. They will order whatever you want. We're supposed to get a Brew and Grow in Bolingbrook soon, but not sure when.

Check out Northern Brewer too. They have fixed shipping and they're fast.

I go to Chicago Brew & Grow, which is in the city a little north of Wicker Park, at Ashland and Elston.

Latest posts

Back