Home Brew supply store in Tupelo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Facebook page for the store, but my daughter does that. I am fairly internet illiterate when it comes social media. It took way too long for me to figure out how to post pictures on this site, and still don't know about doing such on other sites. Building stuff is easy, electrical is easy, internet is not.
That all stated, new nighttime picture in front of store.

P2060003.jpg

Post a link to your FB page and I'll give it a like. That'll at least give it exposure to my circle of friends in New Albany/Tupelo area. The Buy/Sell/Trade page is huge down there. My mom is always sending me emails with screenshots from stuff on there asking me if I want her to buy it and ship it to me. Also, Mary Jennifer Russell organizes New Albany's annual beer festival. She owns Sugaree's Bakery in New Albany. Maybe get in touch with her to see if you can do some sort of workshop or demonstration. 662-534-0031

I'm actually pretty jealous of you. Ever since I found out my hometown's craft beer scene is just starting to grow, I've been bummed out that I can't be home for it. I would love to open a small nano and tasting room, even if just to break even.

Hey Titan88,
Do not know how to post a link, but typing in trost und prost in the facebook search bar will bring it up.
---Mark F.---

Great booth at the Tupelo Craft Beer Festival! The homebrew was awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Home Brew mobile app

Thanks Matt, it was a beautiful day out, we got to see a lot of old friends, and meet a lot of new ones. It was great you could come back home for it, Do you get to come home much?
---Mark F.---

I didn't previously. My wife and I just moved to DC so we are a lot closer! Your double chocolate stout was the bomb.

Yes, no damage at store. Rained hard and power went off for 15 seconds, that's all the effect it had on me. Did not know of any damage till I started getting calls inquiring of such.
--Mark F.--

Ok good. After Gloster, they were saying the Auburn community so I wasn't sure if you were affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It went through at the north end of Auburn, nearly to Lake Piomingo .
About 3 miles north of store, just 1 mile north of my son's house.
-- Mark F.--

Are you going to be open tomorrow? And do you happen to have WLP545 in stock?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Yes, I'm open Monday, 10 am till at least 3 pm.
If you are coming in and will be later than that, give me a call to let me know.
Give me a call after 10 am, so I can tell you if I have the Belgian Strong or not.

--Mark F.--

Will be closed for 4th of July, sort of.
Will be on call for anyone who needs to pick up anything.
cell phone #662-401-2079.
--Mark F.--

October 25th, Saturday, will mark one full year, open for business.
Want to thank all who have done business with me, and invite in any who have not.

Congratulations on your one year birthday!
Have enjoyed being a customer of yours and look forward to remaining one for many years to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back