• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wtb: march or chugger pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningweird

Reaction score
I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a new pump to get a herms system up and running - I found a site that has ss chuggers but I thought giving a HBT member money would be better than someone else.

does anyone have a working pump they want to sell?

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on a new pump to get a herms system up and running - I found a site that has ss chuggers but I thought giving a HBT member money would be better than someone else.

does anyone have a working pump they want to sell?

Mind sharing who has them? I thought they were all sold out again...

Im guessing you are looking for a 120 VAC pump, but just in case you are interested i have a 12VDC mag drive pump that i could sell you. max head 3.5m max flow 1080 L/h. Also, it is adjustable 0-100% with a potentiometer.

moparx12 said:
Im guessing you are looking for a 120 VAC pump, but just in case you are interested i have a 12VDC mag drive pump that i could sell you. max head 3.5m max flow 1080 L/h. Also, it is adjustable 0-100% with a potentiometer.

How much for the dc pump? What's the manufacture?

I have a brand new never used March 809 HS that I don't think I'm going to need.

Back