Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give me a carboy cleaner. Yeast are dirty little buggers. I tried to sweep up their mess but my broom won't fit in the carboy. Help me Carboy Cleaner-obi. You're my only hope.

I have a bad case of tennis elbow which pains me every time I clean my carboy. Your Carboy Cleaner looks like a great alternative that will make it easier for me to clean those hard to reach places.

How do you turn a dish washer into a carboy/keg cleaner? Give her one of these and a power drill.

I have 6 carboys, I brew beer and wine. I was in a motorcycle accident and have a messed up back, it is very difficult to lift and clean all the carboys. Any help would be appreciated thank you

I have 6 carboys, I brew beer and wine. I was in a motorcycle accident and have a messed up back, it is very difficult to lift and clean all the carboys. Any help would be appreciated thank you

I nominate this ^^^

I'm a fellow rider, and saw my dad go down in '05 when a truck pulled out of a driveway at 1am with no lights on, damn near killed him.

:tank:

Wow! That video is awesome.

I just bought my first glass carboy and I didn't even think of how much of a pain it might be to clean. Especially since I'm so absent-minded sometimes.

I'd love to get one of these puppies. It seems as though it would make cleaning fun.

I need the carboy cleaner because I am lazy, carboys are hard to clean and I'm too cheap to buy this implement with my not-so-hard-earned money.

My carboys haven't quite learned to clean themselves properly after dumping. Silly carboys! I'd love these cleaning pads to help train these slobs! :cross:

Getting one of these would finally be a way to get my wife who helps me brew to use a power tool!!!

I am deserving of this carboy cleaner because I am tired of getting sprayed with water everytime I pull out my wet brush from the carboy neck.

carboy-logos.jpg

WE HAVE 3 NEW WINNERS
With well over 350 posts for the Second weeks contest we found it too difficult to choose just 2 Big Winners! There were dozens of clever, gutbusting, and hysterical responses. So we picked 3!!! Below are the 3 best in no particular order and our response.

Post #262 Xaphoeous
"Cleanliness is next to godliness."

Post #293 MN_Jay
"Health is wasted on the youth, period.. !"

Post #472 neko
"This is proof that even one man can make a difference!"

Thank you to everybody that submitted a post. You are all welcome to resubmit a new post for the next contest. All posts submitted after 4pm Friday the 25th will be entered in to the next contest which ends at 4pm Friday, December 2nd. Good luck to all!

These contraptions are great labor savers for me. Those funky bent brushes just don't do a good job of cleaning just below the neck and all the way down the sides. These agitator-based cleaners have the ability to reach all the way around and still reach the tapered area under the neck. Those are the hardest areas for me to clean. I make about 25 batches of wine and 30 batches of beer per year and these are aq lifesaver.

To all those who still try bending those funky brushes, go the modern way and get one of these. You'll be glad you did!

Keep the taps flowing and the grapes fresh! "A day in the vinyard will add a year to your life!"

Mike Sherretz

I just bought a carboy form a homebrewer that was not cleaned after the last use. A good carboy cleaner is required to properly remove the crud before use. Please make me the winner of this weeks contest.

Ernie Ward

I need one of these cause I love the idea of cleaning my glass carboys with a power drill. :rockin:

I would like this because the carboy that I use is from the 70's and I'm sure it has some evil things inside- even worse than the music from the period.

i would love to receive one of these because my uncle just brought me all of his old home brew equipment from what looks to be the 1930's haha. ive got carboys that REALLY need some cleaning now!

I've been making wine for a few years now and always struggle to get in the nooks and crannies! Also reminds me of sitting in the carwash! Would love one! ;)

There once was a poster on Homebrewtalk,
Whose carboy was so dirty he told it to walk,
But then he won a Carboy Cleaner,
And no longer is he meaner,
Cause his carboys have never been cleaner!

I would love a carboy cleaner because I can already think of multiple ways to use that outside of a carboy, and BOY would my wife be surprised!

(I'm just going to let that thought percolate. You dirty minded people, you!):D

I am a NEWB to the home brewing and cant wait to purchase me equipment. I have been doing research as to what I will need and this will come in perfect!!

NSDQ

I need a carboy cleaner because every piece of clothing I own is covered in tiny white spots because my brushes spray bleachy water all over me every time I pull the brush out of the carboy neck. Seriously...I look ridiculous.

I need a carboy cleaner because it's on my Christmas list and being a petite woman trying to lift these hefty carboys to swish around the water is a strain. But you need to hurry up and pick me cause if I don't win one Santa has to have enough notice to make me one.
-Thanx

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, I hurried and scurried, but felt like a louse. The stockings had been hung by the Chimney with care, but with Christmas approaching I was pulling out my hair. My present to Santa, a Christmas ale, I was dreading, because now on Christmas Eve it was just ready for kegging. So why do you ask am I fretting and hurried, 'cause my Father-in Law just emptied the keg and it is still dirty. But what to my wandering eyes did appear to brighten my life and save the day? While it was Homebrewtalk and Carboy Cleaner and their Keg cleaner GIVEAWAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This carboy cleaner would be very handy to allow me to clean quickly so I can spend more time brewing beer and it would help relieve this pesky itch on my back too.

I need this because, It will make my wife happier, if i spend less time messing up the kitchen.

Because I literally just got back from my homebrew store and they were out of carboy brushes. I think it's a sign!

I would LOVE a carboy cleaner because of many reasons. I have an old glass carboy from my grandfather that's been sitting in my room getting progressively crustier as the weeks go by because of the last stout that I brewed. It's old, fragile, and needs nothing more than a good whipping about from the genius behind this invention. I plan on brewing a lot more stouts in the future, and the krausen from these is as crusty and black hearted as Ebenezer Scrooge. For the love of all that is holy and alcoholic, I would love to be gifted one of these cleaners!

The older I get the heavier the carboys get, therefore, a carboy cleaner would extend my health, thereby extending my brewing days!

I have been trying to figure out a way to get my carboys clean. If I had one of the carboy cleaners my job will be that much easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back