The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I was referring to how I work I news, and I they made me stay for two hours over my shift just in case he decided to talk. He didn't. F*<%

Oh. Poor f'ing baby. You had to wait around in case Tom Brady, God's Other Son, decided to walk into the same room as you and rail sunshine and flower petals down on you unworthy arse. And your complaining about it?

WTF?

You might be just enough of a totally self absorbed, narcissistic, expert on everything that we waive the Trial Period and voted you into full membership when the Board meets next.

Oh. Poor f'ing baby. You had to wait around in case Tom Brady, God's Other Son, decided to walk into the same room as you and rail sunshine and flower petals down on you unworthy arse. And your complaining about it?

WTF?

You might be just enough of a totally self absorbed, narcissistic, expert on everything that we waive the Trial Period and voted you into full membership when the Board meets next.

Oh. And I wish I was waiting for him to be in the same room as me. I was just waiting for him to show up on a tv screen so I could pretend to be awake for a few minutes. Quite a job :rockin:

Ya. That's what the Pharisees said. "That fu(ker Jezuz was supposed to come by my stall today and buy some camel dung to turn into Myrrh. And would you believe, I sat there all f'ing day and in the end that f'er bought a quart of water from Abdul and turned it into Cabernet f'ing Sauvignon?????? Seriously? He's serving up Cabernet Sauvignon to this bunch of Red Sea Pedestrians? I say we suspend his azz for four days. Or crucify him. I'm good with either way. Water from Abdul? Da fuq?

Which, BTW, will be at Masstoberfest Saturday October 1st.

I so hope that pizza is once again on the menu! There is nothing quite like your pizza, and I think it needs to be part of the Masstoberfest tradition.

I also hope that someone needs a brewing assistant, since I want to help but really am too lazy to do my own work. I don't mind being Mort's brew ***** if he'd have me.

bo1111.jpg

Been wary of this guy for a while. Today he comes off the list. Looks like Cape pissed off another customer.

bog.jpg

Yoop, don't let Melana bust your stones over gagging on the cheese. After all, she was the one one her knees blowing into her mash tun drain tube to 'un-stick the mash.' I'm pretty sure that was a euphemism. And so did the group of perverts gathered around in a circle watching her. Yes Smurf, I'm talking about you, you dirty little monkey. You and your pal PTO. Yeager started breathing real hard after 10 seconds, groaned then disappeared inside. When he came back out 20 minutes later he had on new pants.

Back