What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm used to the crazy duplicate posting errors on the app, but as I was just sending some messages on the desktop site, I apparently was moving a little too fast. Still doesn't explain this error though:

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 79 seconds."

I guess time dilation is really a thing. :D

Haha i got that the other day, didnt think anything of it. ;)

I'm used to the crazy duplicate posting errors on the app, but as I was just sending some messages on the desktop site, I apparently was moving a little too fast. Still doesn't explain this error though:

"This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 79 seconds."

I guess time dilation is really a thing. :D

The High for the day on my iPhone weather app said 27F yet the low said 28F. Everyone seems to be having a bad day with numbers.

First juror in. They told me to go home. :D

Now I need a beer to celebrate while everyone else awaits their fate.

Putting lights in the tree out front, just leaned the 12' ladder into the tree. As I'd get higher in the ladder it would start to get a little squirrelly until the whole thing turned and I had to bail. Fell about 7-8' onto my shoulder, bit sore still.

Drinking water at work, here's a pic so CC doesn't call bullsiht on me
View attachment 240783

Forgot to take down your office halloween decorations. Boo indeed.

Water with lunch. No pic so you all can call BS if you want.

The water quality varies from place to place, but most everywhere it is over-chlorinated. Don't forget, you are in a swamp.
I'm assuming you are on the south side of Orlando, look up Knightly Spirits, one of the best bottle shops around. CCB makes some barrel aged beers just for them.

Yeah, I've been here several times over the years. Sometimes I buy bottled water for the fridge and use it for coffee making also. Just didn't bother this time. My brother lived near Fort Myers, I think it was, years ago. When you turned on the shower, you were smacked in the face by a wave of sulpher. Blech!

I was doing a little poking around on the interwebs last night and spotted Knightly Spirits as an option...didn't know that last little tidbit of information though...thanks!!!

Finishing coffee while waiting on the 12 year old daughter to "do her hair"...before we go outside and walk around a theme park for the rest of the day. Sheesh. Maybe Universal Studios will have some decent beer somewhere. At least Hogwarts will have Butterbeer.

Nothing, sitting in the dr office to see what up with my neck.
Boo! :( I hope it is not serious. Maybe you'll get some good pills. ISO :rockin:

The water in Orlando (at least where I am) sucks, so the coffee isn't much better. It just finished brewing though... I'll overpower it, as best as I can, with cream and Truvia. Picture to prove I'm not bulls**ting.
Will trade great coffee for CCB barrel aged beers as mentioned below.
The water quality varies from place to place, but most everywhere it is over-chlorinated. Don't forget, you are in a swamp.
I'm assuming you are on the south side of Orlando, look up Knightly Spirits, one of the best bottle shops around. CCB makes some barrel aged beers just for them.

Finally got my coffee and protein shake. Now water but I really feel like a beer for some reason.

Yeah, I've been here several times over the years. Sometimes I buy bottled water for the fridge and use it for coffee making also. Just didn't bother this time. My brother lived near Fort Myers, I think it was, years ago. When you turned on the shower, you were smacked in the face by a wave of sulpher. Blech!

I was doing a little poking around on the interwebs last night and spotted Knightly Spirits as an option...didn't know that last little tidbit of information though...thanks!!!

Finishing coffee while waiting on the 12 year old daughter to "do her hair"...before we go outside and walk around a theme park for the rest of the day. Sheesh. Maybe Universal Studios will have some decent beer somewhere. At least Hogwarts will have Butterbeer.
Hit Epcot ... :D

Boo! :( I hope it is not serious. Maybe you'll get some good pills. ISO :rockin:

Will trade great coffee for CCB barrel aged beers as mentioned below.

Finally got my coffee and protein shake. Now water but I really feel like a beer for some reason.

Seems to just be a muscle pull, how that happens IDK, Muscle relaxer and Motrin, hope it does the trick.

Mosaic IPA, **** it!

And she ain't choosey!

Nap is in order after smacking that last beer.

Wizard's Brew (sweet stout). Meh.

IMG_20141209_145608484_HDR.jpg

I wish it was that exciting, turned around to back up the truck the other night and have been in pain ever since.
Hard to drive when you can't turn your head.

We women do it all of the time! Not sure why there are even side mirrors or windows on the rear of my truck. Such a waste!

Since you all were showing your holiday trees last night here is mine. Mine is better than yours.

And I saw some on drinking o e of these a few weeks ago and saw some at the local bottle shop. Today sucked at work so I am pouring one. Tastes kinda like a mudslide. Though with whiskey rather than rum. I can only imagine what a little time might do to it.

View attachment 1418159743267.jpg

View attachment 1418159757027.jpg

Cherry wheat.
Gotta go to hockey and then scouts tonight, and then SWMBO has a hair appointment at 8:30. At least I'll be able to watch some hockey and drink a few when I get home.

Back