ISO Dark Lord and KBS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMeDuffMan

Reaction score
I brewed up a decent Bourbon barrel breakfast stout and want to compare it. I have access to East Coast brews. What would it take to make a trade for one of these unicorns?

If they were in season and KBS was on the shelf, I could do something, but all really traded off everything I had. Cheers

We need to do another trade Duff. You popped my cherry in this game. Now I'm already nearly 40 trades in. I got KBS. Any particular year you are after?

Holy crap I completely forgot about this thread LOL
Id be down for any Vintage of KBS, I missed the boat completely this year due to prior commitments (namely having a 11 month old running my life lol).
TD, keep me in mind for this year's DL. I got a 2013 in a swap with The Man a few weeks ago, so I'm up for starting a mini-vert (although nothing really in comparison to what you have going on, I'm sure!)
Like always, TastyKakes will be included in the boxes

Holy crap I completely forgot about this thread LOL
Id be down for any Vintage of KBS, I missed the boat completely this year due to prior commitments (namely having a 11 month old running my life lol).
TD, keep me in mind for this year's DL. I got a 2013 in a swap with The Man a few weeks ago, so I'm up for starting a mini-vert (although nothing really in comparison to what you have going on, I'm sure!)
Like always, TastyKakes will be included in the boxes

Sounds like a trade including 2012 and 2014 DL may fit the bill. ;)

Yeah, didn't realize until now that i had brought this thread back from the dead. No idea how i found it last night, i usually am not looking at old threads like this.

Anyway, yeah, I'm up for a trade. And I've already got a few PMs from others that are looking for it too.

Back