Whos studying their nuts off?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could but the other half has a teaching job down here, so I'm pretty much tethered to the area.

ouch. That's hurts in today's job market. You almost have to be willing to move anywhere in the country (and on your own dime to unfortunately.)

Emailed the professor and set up a meeting, he sent me a problem by problem result for my questions (ie 17/20 points on 1...) and I emailed him back explaining where I was concerned that I lost points. When I went in to meet with him he had already raised my final grade after looking over my answers and then what I said in the emailed, got the semester grade raised to a B+! Ended up with 3 A's, 2 A-'s and a B+ for the semester.

Since I just transferred schools, this one is much easier for me. I also have the luxury of a GPA reset, so this semester started me off with a 3.75! Now summer classes start Tuesday, and I'm really gonna have to bust ass in them...

Back