• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted: Mr beer fermenters pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheesecake

Reaction score
Im losing my brew room so i must downsize to smaller batches so im looking for some mr beer fermenters......let me know what you have you can pm me and i will respond

Thanks in advance

I may be able to help
I have a Mr Beer keg that I could get to my sister in Niles, Il.
That's close enough that you could pick it up and pay her.
She could have it the Sunday night after thanksgiving.

Kevin

Just get some small 3gal carboys. The Mr Beer things are not the best option and the 3gal carboys take about the same amount of space.

Just get some small 3gal carboys. The Mr Beer things are not the best option and the 3gal carboys take about the same amount of space.

3 gallo carboys are taller and are 23+ a piece....thats the main reason

And no babies on the way....good friend of my girlfriends is moving in for a couple months so i have to put a majority of things in storage for the time being.

I picked up a bunch of free 3 gallon buckets from a college cafeteria that would work perfectly. Had lids that seal, handles and everything. Would be worth checking out. I'm sure most restaurants and bakeries have the same.

I picked up a bunch of free 3 gallon buckets from a college cafeteria that would work perfectly. Had lids that seal, handles and everything. Would be worth checking out. I'm sure most restaurants and bakeries have the same.

good call. ill go check the one around the corner from my place :mug:

northern brewer has 2 gal buckets, you could always check MCMasterCarr. i bout several 1 and 2 gal buckets last year - im sure they have some 3 gal

Check at the bakery of any grocery store. They are always recycling food grade buckets (with lids) that the donut glaze and cake frosting comes in. I picked up several 5 gallon and 3 gallon buckets from Meijer over the summer and use them to store grains in. Of course, they will require some cleaning but it is a cheap option. (No more Home Depot buckets for me!

Back