My Kitchen Decorations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here's how I decorate:

top.jpg

bottom.jpg

Looks like I need to dust :D

More info:

All of the top beers are some of my favorite belgian beers except the right two (those are my homebrews: Blood Ale and "Dumb" Blonde Ale")

Mostly belgian or belgian-style on the 2nd shelf. From the "2005" all the way to the right are Unibroue.

The rest of the brews were just purchased at City Beer...and the "Monkey Head" bottles you get free with a t-shirt after you drink 10 of them at Triple Rock in Berkeley (awesome beer, btw)

:drunk:

also, here's the backside with my keg fridge :)

top2.jpg

bottom2.jpg

EDIT: I either LOVED these brews...or...they had REALLY cool bottles!

rdwj said:
Do you have a wife? Mine would slit my throat with a rusty, dull razor for even suggesting something like that.

Why would she take the time to do that when she could cut you with broken bottle shards?

Nice work DB.

we do have earthquakes, and we've had a few since i set those up...there hasn't been a problem...yet :D it has been discussed.

no wife, just a roomate who shares my love of beer.

most of those bottles were purchased on about a two month belgian binge when i first moved into the apartment.

if there is a big earthquake, STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!! I can clean it up later, no worries :D

Back