Just another boring night...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
Ha.

So last night I went over to a friend's house and a bunch of our friends met up there for Thai Night. Someone travels about 30 minutes south of town to this awesome authentic Thai restaurant in the middle of nowhere, picks it up, brings it back, and we all bring Alsacian or German white wines to go with it.

Anyway, I show up, and one of our friends says "how about a cocktail"? Okay. Hmm, very licoricey. Pernod? Nah, Absinthe. Never had it before. Cool. I liked it...and proceeded to eat lots of delicious Thai food and drink copious amounts of wine.

When we got home, for some reason, I decided, f' it, I'm gonna put some of that wormwood that I got from AHS into my Super-Oaked Wee Heavy. I have no idea how much it was, I just sprinkled it in. Who knows what will happen. The beer is so strongly oaked that I don't think the flavor will change too much, but...yeah...I guess we'll see. It's just a half of a batch (the other half got blended with half of my oatmeal stout), so I'm not gonna ruin that much, if it does ruin it.

This should be interesting.

Back