• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

15 Gallon Megapot w/ 2 Tig Fittings, stainless ball valve, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UOTE=twobrain;3425306]ill give you 35 shipped for the thermometer and pickup tube shipped to 07950[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I need to sell the pot first. If someone doesn't want them with the pot then I'd be happy to sell them separately.

Off topic: I like that stand you have there with the sliding third tier and pick up handles... mind sending/posting more pics? Did you design that yourself? I'm building something different right now, but yours is giving me pause to reconsider that style.

Off topic: I like that stand you have there with the sliding third tier and pick up handles... mind sending/posting more pics? Did you design that yourself? I'm building something different right now, but yours is giving me pause to reconsider that style.

It's a 3 tier or 2 tier, depending on how you want to configure it; highest tier slides up, second tier is fixed, and third slides out. It is built to stand on end easily, carry by a truck hitch, and has a stainless shelf that folds out. I can try and get a few photos up if you want. I just finished it, which is the only reason for selling this pot (need the money to pay off the stand). I can brew with 2 pots and a cooler for now.

A friend designed the original and built the basic structure; I bought the stand from him and added/redesigned/improved it to my specifications.

Here is his original:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/yet-another-brew-rig-130761/

kincade,

It would be awesome if you'd post some more pics of this version of the rig in your other thread so that you can explain a little more about what changes you made to the new stand. It looks like a weight slimming effort to me and I'm impressed by it since so many people are overbuilding the crap out of their rigs with absolutely no portability in mind.

Bobby,

I'll start a new thread when I have time to take a few photos... To clarify, the first rig was built by a buddy of mine. The second he built, and then I tore it down and rebuilt it to suit my needs. Oh, and thanks for the carboy calibration decals, they are awesome!

Paul, PM returned.

awww man. I just saw that original thread and PM that guy to see if he had one for sale. Maybe I can build one from the pics. Would appreiciate more pics too!

awww man. I just saw that original thread and PM that guy to see if he had one for sale. Maybe I can build one from the pics. Would appreciate more pics too!

I'll post as soon as I have time to take the photos; hopefully within a week or so.

Thanks for paying so quickly and being so easy to work with Michael, I appreciate it. Enjoy!

Back