Need some quick and easy brew ideas...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Should be finishing my keezer this weekend but that means I will have 2 dry taps... well 1 dry tap once I brew the IPA I have all ready to brew this weekend. Anyway, over the next couple weeks I want to fill that last tap and the two kegs I will have in the keezer for conditioning.

What I need is recipes. It is late summer and still hot as it gets here so something lite would be nice. A quick and easy brew with some flavor that I can give out to the non-brewmeisters at work without scaring them off would also work.

I'm pretty new at it all with only maybe a dozen or so brews under my belt but am the type of person that will try anything once and maybe even twice if it didn't kill me the first time, lol.

6 lbs light dry extract
0.75 Centenial @ 60
0.50 " @ 15
0.25 " @ 05
0.50 " dry

One packet Notty

It's good to go in 2 weeks. Clean, crisp and eeeasy drinkin'

6 lbs wheat dme
1 oz hersbrucker @ 60 min
wlp 300 yeast

= tasty hefeweizen fermented in 11 days ( my favorite except for ag wit for years ), then charge

Sorry posted im the extract forum so didn't think I needed to specify... I do extract with some specialty steeping.

true, you did post here. guess i need to pay more attention. i went to new posts, tho, which doesn't highlight what forum. it says, but if we don't pay a lot of attention, we're out .

ark is in my brew club . he's been brewing for about 8 years, and has some tasty brews. i tasted that 1 when he brewed it. good stuff

Back