What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruthless Rye & my Whole Hop Columbus IPA

image-3161569609.jpg

Had that before dinner. Had a nice Coff after dinner.

Now I am having two fingers of my session Scotch aka Balvenie 12.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389744662.671568.jpg

The Perfect Crime (stone/evil twin/stillwater smoked black saison) and gormeh sabzi. The gormeh was okay, the beer was missing the advertised smoke character.

Really have to work on my photo composition skills.

1389746019212.jpg

Try scotty karate if you get the chance! Dark horse brewing makes it. Absolutely great brew.

I will have to look for that! Can't say I've seen any dark horse around though...

Edit: yep, checked it. Not in iowa. I will have to see if my Wisconsin delivery chick can get her hands on it.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Home Brew mobile app

More kool-aid apfelwein. Trashing it up as much as possible I suppose because days suck and nights are worse. :D

Just poured one myself. Cheers! View attachment 172184

I was not impressed by the one I tasted at Monks Cafe during NHC. I don't know if the tapped version was mild/tame, but it was not very sour. I wanted something more like an unsweetened lemonade level of tart/sour. Any other readily available sours that you would recommend?

Moved on to a Sucks to close out the night. Also realized the camera on my phone is not contributing to the beauty if my pictures. :D

Attachments

• 1389748415978.jpg
    1389748415978.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 78
Home brew from Dave37. A beautiful Belgian golden ale that I am definitely enjoying tonight. First night that I am able to taste and smell so I held off on drinking this until now. Tastes like wlp570. Subtle banana and clove, just how it supposed to be! I could drink 10 of these. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389748767.419083.jpg

Home brew from Dave37. A beautiful Belgian golden ale that I am definitely enjoying tonight. First night that I am able to taste and smell so I held off on drinking this until now. Tastes like wlp570. Subtle banana and clove, just how it supposed to be! I could drink 10 of these. View attachment 172195

Damn that looks good!

I'm sipping on some hot tea hoping this cold goes away so I can enjoy BEER.

Stuck out and about right now but daydreaming of the ruination I will be enjoying when I get home

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Home Brew mobile app

FermentNEthinG said:
Home brew from Dave37. A beautiful Belgian golden ale that I am definitely enjoying tonight. First night that I am able to taste and smell so I held off on drinking this until now. Tastes like wlp570. Subtle banana and clove, just how it supposed to be! I could drink 10 of these.

Awesome dude im glad you liked it! I appreciate the kind words. I have some bombers left so if you like i can include another the next time we set up a trade!

Be careful though at 9.5%, ten of those guys might getcha a lil :Drunk:.

Awesome dude im glad you liked it! I appreciate the kind words. I have some bombers left so if you like i can include another the next time we set up a trade!

Be careful though at 9.5%, ten of those guys might getcha a lil :Drunk:.

I'll take another one of those! :D I session them.

Another mystery beer from my brother. This time a Dream Weaver from troegs. It's decent, but I decided to make my own mad dream out of it.

Anybody else on the iPhone app getting fake notifications? I keep getting notified of PMs that I'm not actually getting..,

Remmy said:
I'll take another one of those! :D I session them.

Ha! I shouldve said if you arent Remmy you might get a little :drunk:

no prob man well set up another trade eventually or ill send you home with one if i see ya when you pick up your whip.

jak1010 said:
Damn that looks good!

I'm sipping on some hot tea hoping this cold goes away so I can enjoy BEER.

Thanks bro. We can trade some homebrew sometime. Id say commercial beer too but im pretty sure anything i can get you can get. Us being so close and all. :D

Another mystery beer from my brother. This time a Dream Weaver from troegs. It's decent, but I decided to make my own mad dream out of it.

Anybody else on the iPhone app getting fake notifications? I keep getting notified of PMs that I'm not actually getting..,

Yep, I'm getting notified of people starting new threads as well.

Back