• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Chinook pellets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairnt

Reaction score
I've got about 4 lbs of chinook pellets that I would like to either sell or trade for some hops. I ordered 5 lbs. from hops direct a couple months ago, turns out they sent me closer to 6 lbs. and I'm realizing that I just have way too much. They have been vaccuum sealed and in the freezer since I got them. The alpha acid concentration is 11.5%. I have them packaged in 2oz. and 4oz. packages. If you want to buy some I'll sell them for $0.50 an oz. plus whatever it costs me to mail them. If you want to trade some hops, let me know what you got.

I could use some chinook! I don't have much to trade, except for some 2008 willamette pellets I got in October from hopsdirect. Or I could buy them outright from you. Let me know!

I could easily take 1/2-1 pound of chinook.

Back