Austin Homebrew Supply ROCKS!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearkluttz

Reaction score
Just got through brewing my first Austin HomeBrew Supply recepie. American Red... And i would like to say thanks to the crew at AHBS for making this the easiest and most rewarding experience yet. Simple, easy to follow directions, and well packaged kit made for an easy brew day. To all my nOOb brethren out there, give them a try. No i don't work there and other than watching a you tube video of JB one time i have never even seen these people. Just thought ya'll would like to know.:ban:

My kit from Austin Homebrew just shipped today, I'm curious to see how the ingredient kits are packaged. Sounds like it'll be pretty easy to make my first batch!

The American Red is a mighty tasty recipe too! I found that the hop flavor didn't come out until about 5 weeks in bottles though. It was a little green a slightly more malty that I'd have liked before then.

My first AHS order just arrived. Everything's top-notch. They're my first choice now.

(Here's my freezer after I unpacked the box... all the essentials: ground turkey, key lime pie, dinner rolls, and 40 pounds of grain. :))

grain.jpg

Made a cream ale from AHS which was fantastic! Just ordered and should get tomorrow a Smoked cream ale and a Cherry stout.

Back