I'll be around Troy,OH Sat. May 30th. Looking to Brew/Watch/Hangout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
SWMBO's high school best friend is having her wedding shower in Covington,OH just north of Dayton May 30th (Saturday). I need something to do during this day. I thought if any of you are planning a brew or would like to split some Huge Novelty beer we could get together and brew on your system. I could bring money for ingredient halfsie's or bring my half of the ingredients. I wouldn't wanna take more more than 1.5 gallons really. (2 1 gallon jugs with room for kraussen) Maybe a RIS or Barley Wine or Big Trippel or Quad...? Or if you already have a brew planned I could just come watch and bring some brew and hang out. I want to see how someone else conducts there brew day and it'd be Really Awesome to see someone with an automated system or pumps at least or electric brewing, as these are all things in my future plans. PM me if you're interested in Hosting a guy trying to escape absolute boredom for the afternoon.

Back