• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts Turn Key Amateur Brewery For Sale (Blichman Top Tier)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattMan86

Reaction score
Hi There I have a complete, independent/amateur all grain 25 gallon brewery for sale. I have it in my garage near Worcester MA. It comes complete with temperature controlled fermentation chamber (with second temperature controller) 5 x five gallon fermenter buckets, bucket caps, mash tun x 2, electric pump, temperature converter, bottles, growlers,bottle caps, growler caps, hoses, connectors, growler filler, 2 x CO2 tanks, propane tanks, 10 x 5 gallon corney kegs, cleaning fluid and equipment, hop blocker and more.

The whole system was used once, and the blichman burner and 25 brew kettle was used 4 times total.

I'm selling for $3,000

I'm located near Worcester MA. Please email [email protected] if you are interested. I can send photos too.

2012-10-23_16.47.32.jpg

2012-10-23_14.50.09.jpg

20130628_133052.jpg

20130628_133112.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

I would consider that (selling parts separately). I would like to sell the whole thing to someone who could use. I was thinking the Bichmann Top Tier, the Boiler Pot, Mash Tuns I could sell as one, and maybe package some of the other parts as well. My preference is to sell as a whole.

But I'll take inquiries via email [email protected]

I'm in the market for a grain mill if you want to part it out. let me know a price and shipping to 29341.

I would be interested in some of the kegs if you're parting out.

I'm local - and interested - but would need a much better listing of what's included and not. Based on the listing I'm not seeing $3K worth of value... which I suspect there is a lot of stuff included that's not explicitly listed.

Is anything still available? I'd be interested in the stand, brew pot, and burner. I am local.

Back