Score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major score! 1 liter bottles of Apfelwein! Sweet. Use the carboy as your primary for Apfelwein and put a spigot on the bucket to turn it into a bottling bucket and you are golden. Major score for $20

ohiobrewtus said:
so *YOU'RE* the guy that beat me to that deal... why you little... :mug:

:D I guess I am. I could not believe it was still there when I found it, and I couldn't believe when he said he would take 20 for it. You'll have to come over for some apfelwine as consolation :tank:

ArroganceFan said:
:D I guess I am. I could not believe it was still there when I found it, and I couldn't believe when he said he would take 20 for it. You'll have to come over for some apfelwine as consolation :tank:

Sounds good to me! :mug: Actually, I have an Apfelwine that's been in bottles for a week now. I better see how that's coming along... :rockin:

Whereabouts in central ohio are you, anyway? (I'm assuming that you are since that listing was in either Westerville or Worthington)

Back