RI/MA Folks...Life & Limb Tapping Event!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iniquity

Reaction score
East Ave Cafe in Pawtucket, RI will be having a keg tapping Tues 14 of the Dogfish Head and Sierra Nevada Life & Limb collaboration. If you haven't seen this yet check out the description:

"Life & Limb is a collaborative effort, the brainchild of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. and Dogfish Head Craft Brewery. Life & Limb is a 10% ABV strong, dark beer that defies style characteristics- brewed with pure maple syrup from the Calagione family farm in Massachusetts and estate barley grown on the Grossman "farm" at the brewery in Chico, CA. The beer is alive with yeast-a blend of both breweries' house strains-bottle conditioned for added complexity and shelf life, and naturally carbonated with birch syrup fresh from Alaska."

More info: http://www.life-limb.com/

Anyways, I thought you fellow homebrewers in the area might be interested. Hope to see you there!

Oh and BTW... I'm not affiliated with either beer company or the pub. Just thought it might be of interest.

I thought the life and limb was only in bottles. The limb and life is the one on draught.

I thought the life and limb was only in bottles. The limb and life is the one on draught.

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what the deal is. I'm not sure if they are have or just one of the two. This pub does tap firkins a lot so maybe thats what it is? I'll try to find out more by tonight.

Latest posts

Back