"bloop, bloop, bloop"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thirdeye

Reaction score
Thats been the sound coming from my airlock since 8 am this morning. Got my first ever batch into the fermenter at 6:30 pm last night. I guess I did something right!:cool: :rockin:

bradsul said:
Congrats on the first brew! :mug:

Now we'll see how patient you are before we get the 'I couldn't wait and tried my batch early' post. :D

Oh no, not me. I do experimental physics for a living. Ive been working on the same experiment for over two years. Patience is one of my more notable virtues.

CplHunter said:
"Sounds" good to me!

What'd you boil up?

Pretty basic, Im sure

3lbs Light DME
3lbs Amber DME
8.5 AAU BG Bitter
6.5 AAU Cascade Finisher
11g Nottingham Dry

Thirdeye said:
Oh no, not me. I do experimental physics for a living. Ive been working on the same experiment for over two years. Patience is one of my more notable virtues.

Congrats on your first brew. :mug: You will be surprised how strong that desire to open "just one to see how its going" is, and then 3 weeks later you find your self with no more beer.

On a side note I’m listing to Tool's "Third Eye" right as i was reading this and responding, But I doubt that is where you got your name from.

For a minute there I thought you were a TiVo. *bloop bloop bloop*

I'm sure you'll be sniffing the air lock before long. It smells great.

Back