My ode to Pabst Blue Ribbon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markg954

Reaction score
PBR is a very underestimated beer. i say this becuase you can drink this stuff all night long, and the next day, your hang-over will be nice and clean with no headache. it's actually a good feeling hangover, a derirable hangover, if-you-will. it will make your body feel good, and your head will be relaxed the next day. I don't work for PBR but, i should. Not to mention it's cheap, a little watery but a great alternative to budweiser, bud light, coors light....blah blah blah.

heck yeah, PBR is my BMC of choice. i was in a band once that wrote a tune called hte PBR Boogie. classic.

I think your "misunderestimating" it. its also a cheap source for illicit kegs for AG brewing.

Always have PBR in my fridge, nothing like a cold PBR on a hot summer day. With so much tradition how could you hate it?
Plus every punk/ska/folk band pretty much does PBR marketing for them anyway.:mug:

Back