ISO East Coast & No Coast IPA'S

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ailstock

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for some good IPA'S and Double IPA's I can't get here in Portland OR.

I'd love to do some more trading, I have done a few from here and would like to establish some reliable sources and buddies to continually trade with.
Anyways, here's a list of what I'm looking for.

The Alchemist Heady Topper
3Floyds Zombie Dust
Great Lakes Alchemy Hour Double IPA
Tallgrass 8-bit Pale Ale
Kern Rive Citra IPA
Lawson's Double Sunshine
Six Point Resin IPA
Ballast Point Sculpin IPA
Surly Abrasive Ale
Surly Furious
Maine Beer Company Lunch IPA
Cigar City White Oak Jai Alai IPA
Cigar City Improv Oatmeal Rye India Brown Ale

I know the stuff like Heady and 3floyds everyone wants on here, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
PM to setup a trade, if there's something you're looking for you that you can't, lets see if we can make a trade!

Great list!!

I can help you out with the ballast point and sixpoint i get maine brewing but havent seen lunch in a while.
Pm me if you want to work something out!

I can also get nugget nectar if my guy still has some and flower power from ithica is a bomb IPA

I'll have to check again, but a store down the road form me had cases of the White Oak Jai Lai a few weeks ago (I bought four packs....it's amazing). I can get you any Cigar City currently available as well. They just released an Imperial Rye Ale that is great. If you're still interested what kind of beers can you offer up? I am looking hard for Pliny!!! I am an avid IPA fan but enjoy trying anything new and unique.

PS - CC has a new Jai Lai that is aged on cedar and one that is aged on white oak and citrus (Called Lim Guem or something like that). Just had it last night at their brewery, it was great too.

Back