DFW Group Buy #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, same here. I'd be up for three bags or so. I found the thread on the day they were dividing up group buy number 2....

If someone wants to start the #3 thread they can use my CMC account to order the grain. Once you get the momentum going it will fill up pretty quick.

Anyone willing to organize this? I am in for probably 2-3 full bags and some splits on specialties.

I will take the laboring oar and organize the 3rd DFW Group Buy, but I do not have a location where the grains can be shipped. Can someone assist with this? I participated in the 1st group buy organized by Tealio and he as offered to let us use his account with CMG, but we need a location to deliver the grains. Several of the folks who participated in the 1st group buy also want to participate in round 3, so there are currently 12 sacks accounted for. I bleieve the pallet holds 42 sacks, so we have a ways to go. I have the current price list from CMG, so if you are intersested post a reply or PM me with the number of sacks you want.

Are you doing specialty splits or just whole sacks on this one? Can you PM me the price list?

Back