Anyone have Camlock Type F in stock?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I subscribed to this thread so that I knew when bargainfittings got them in. The weirdest thing is that I never got any notification when he posted. I got the notifications when Bobby_M posted so I ordered from him.

I wanted type f as well just ended up getting A's and nipples today, but when they do get them in stock, I live near pro flow so i can run down there and pick some up. I seem to be in a good place for being a diy home brewer actually. In a 20 mile radius is 4 homebrew shops a mcmaster Carr and alot of places like pro Flow for the valves are near air gas is on the same street as me.

ForumRunner_20120201_012701.jpg

I seem to be in a good place for being a diy home brewer actually. In a 20 mile radius is 4 homebrew shops a mcmaster Carr and alot of places like pro Flow for the valves are near air gas is on the same street as me.
Man, Ontario has changed a lot since I lived there [briefly].

wayne do you have a thread that you will be posting when they come in? I have been waiting for 3 weeks now to get the F, dont want to miss it again

is this a manufacturer supply issue? last time you guys only got in a few hundred of these. Are the manufacturers/distributors limiting quantities or is it storage/cost of goods that's keeping the restock qty so low?

Low demand item suddenly became VERY popular. Restock cycles are about 4-5 weeks and the Chinese new year threw an extra 3 weeks into the restock cycle.

I tried to warn my vendor in August to bring in more of everything.

Ive placed several orders with you guys and will be placing another(large) order tonight. Customer service is amazing and products are very reasonably priced even compared to industrial supply sites! Thanks for the great service!

Back