AHS made my day!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleJeepXJ

Ah... Leafy Goodness
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So a couple months ago I was part of a group of people that swore never to use AHS again because of a certain issue. I realized that it was not their direct fault and decided to use them again recently. My last order I asked them to 'draw an evil elf' on my order to 'protect it during transit.' Well this is what I got...
0827111455.jpg
[/IMG]
So good job AHS... You have redeemed yourself and now have my continued business!!

Little things like that that make you smile is exactly what keeps customers coming back for more... just as much as quality products.

They gave me a 10% off coupon after I was affected as well by that certain issue. Too bad I never used it cause I was still a bit salty about the whole thing. I might have to give them another shot.

If its that your package got to your house banged up it's not their fault its UPS. They are notorious for destroying things.

I really like this post.

What many companies fail to realize, is that doing those extra little things makes people realize there are real people who care on the other end of the transaction.

AHS really did mess up a while back but you are right... It is all the little things that bring customers back, no matter what happened to them.

They gave me a 10% off coupon after I was affected as well by that certain issue. Too bad I never used it cause I was still a bit salty about the whole thing. I might have to give them another shot.

I deleted my email because I was so pissed off and never got to use that 10% either... Oh well...

Back