Hi Guys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budbo

Beer is good
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just thought I'd stop in and say hi.

New Job has kept me real busy "some travel" has been 6 trips since November.

Got to FT Bragg for 2 weeks, Back to Omaha, and earning a ton of Air miles flying to and from San Antonio (got back last Friday leaving again next WED)

I haven't had a Homebrew since August and am dieing to sell my house in Nebraska so I can move the family (and my stuff) out here to MD (you guys should take pity on me and take up a collection.. buy the house as a "board investment":rockin: )

If anyone in southern MD or San Antonio has a HB to spare.......:mug:

Walker-san said:
Welcome back.

Did your hand heal up nicely?

The "Accident" aka tragic loss of a carboy; left 2 small scars on my right hand, 1 small on left, and one on my shin..the rest healed up nicely thanks

On a lighter note while looking at houses this weekend my analysis of where my brewing area would be prompted by the agent asking why I wanted to know if they could install a deepsink and extra outlets in a corner of the basement and if they would install a Vent hood during construction. got me a bottle of "Alaska ale clone" The agent is a brewer :)

Back