• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Simcoe & Amarillo Ryizomes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sacdan

Reaction score
I can't seem to find Simcoe & Amarillo Ryizomes anywhere. If you have some for sale or know where i can get them, please let me know.

I know that Simcoe is a patented or trademarked strain, and Amarillo may be similar, i.e. some hops farm created the strain, and then don't give it away, but isntead sell it, and required that the buyers protect the strain. I may be out in the night, but I'm pretty sure its hard to get rhizomes of this type of strain. The farmers get lots more money for these strains because they own them, and don't want to let them free.
Edit: He who controls the spice(simcoe) controls the universe!

:)

They will probably be available in 5-6 years, but by then they won't be the hot hops.

unless you live next door the hop farm, and are willing to jump fences and bring a shovel.

Untill then, We sit and wait and be glad 2 var. are not available and not more :mug:

Back