4th Annual North Saint Paul Brew Together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seabee John

Swing the BIG hammer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It's that time again....

When: 15 January 2011 morning til... who knows?

Where: North Saint Paul Brewshack; N. St. Paul Minnesota - PM for directions

What: Brewing beer, drinking beer, eating food, enjoying conversation

Who: any Brewer or aspiring brewer that can make it.

What to bring: you, your brew rig (hook ups for 110 or 220) & propane. Bring your homebrew to share (keg taps available)

Cost: $20, covers all you and eat or drink, water/ elec hook ups for brewing

If you can, bring someone interested in brewing. Don't have a brewrig? bring supplies (and a carboy) and brew on one of our rigs. Extract setups available as well.

RSVP by PM with a guest count (or post in this thread) so we have an accurate amount food, brewing space, beer etc. Please note in RSVP if you are bringing a brewrig, if you need power, and how much space is needed.

Here's to seeing good friends again, making new ones, and great brewdays! :mug:

-John

A glimpse at last years event: 3rd annual N St Paul Brew Together

Find me on Facebook - search "seabeejohn" friend "john waldorf" and get updates on the big event!

Oh, this might have to go on my calendar.

We'd be glad to have you! on the facebook event, we've got about 10 attending so far, and I know of another 5 or 6 that will show for sure. Last year we had 22 (I think) and it really made for a fun time. This will be the first year I will not brew on my machine. I'll be a full time host, plus that will free up my rig for others to brew on.

UPDATE:

as it sits were close to 20 attending right now.

the event is beginning to come together! We're actually building an enclosed 10' x 12' (tent) off one of the big doors to accommodate more seating. We've got 3 all grain single or two tier systems that will be there, plus one brand new 3 tier BCS-460 set up that will be running as well.

Don't forget to look for us (me) on facebook!

Wow.... I need more room. We've got 28 confirmed, 12 maybes and about a half dozen who haven't rsvp'd yet...

We're looking at close to 50 Gallons on tap... 60 lbs of meat going into the smoker, a ton of chips, dips, and salads... shaping up to be a fine day!

still time to get on the guest list. PM me, or msg me on FB.
-john

Back