Perfect Brew Day!!...?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
So yesterday started out great. My daughter slept in which allowed my wife and I to do the same. We went to a tasty Mexican restraunt for lunch i Doughed in at 12:45 17.5 lbs of tasty grain goodness for a session APA (10.5 gallons). I hit the single infusion temp right on. In an hour the temp dropped 1 degree! I added water to bring the grain to 168 and hit it right on then the sparg water to get the grain to 170........RIGHT ON! It took 30 min to get 12.5 gallons to a boil all the while smoked a nice Cuban cigar my parents brought back form mexico. Pitched and cleaned up by 5:45 just in time for me to shower and get dressed to go to a ball game and then to a bachlor party. Stripper was hot and the party was going great, THEN, i got chocolate sauce on my party shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew the brew day had gone to good for the rest of the night to go flawlessly. Dont ask how the chocolate sauce got on my shirt:rockin:

edit: oh and I forgot, my efficeincy was 75%!

boo boo said:
How did the chocolate sauce get on your shirt?

Inquiring minds need to know, LOL.
And I'll add this...

threadworthlesswithoutpics8wa.gif

Sounds like a damn fine day!!!

:mug:

Back