• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Engine Connecting Rod Tap Handles w/ Slate Tab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StandingZ

Reaction score
My buddy recently purchased these from a local vendor and was forced to shut his bar down after receiving them, so they are brand new. I promised I'd help him sell some of his stuff off, so here's what's for sale

These are tap handles from converted connecting rods that came out of retired engines. They are drilled and tapped to accept any common kegerator faucet. The one on the left came out of a 2000hp dragster, the next one came out of a bmw club racer, and the 2 on the right came out of NASCAR engines.

There are slate circles glued on them so that you can write down what's on tap and easily erase the chalk when the keg changes. He had 12 taps so there are qty 3 of each available. Price for the one on the left is $30, the rest are $35.

00x0x_gxTap1BA4o9_600x450.jpg

00h0h_20UKXzQL9Jh_600x450.jpg

What's the weight on the second one in from the right? Any chance I could get a shipping quote from all those 3 style to 98295?

Sorry for not clarifying in the original post, price is $35 + shipping. Shipping for one is only $6 via USPS Flat Rate, 2 or more have to go to a bigger box size but I can usually get them out for $11 via FedEx One Rate.

I received mine on Monday and pictures do not do them justice! These things are beautiful, were packaged well and came quickly!

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. I'm back home to check measurements Friday night. If they are still available and fit, I'm all over this.

Thanks for replying Snackson, glad you like it!

The aluminum one on the left is roughly 9-1/2 x 4. The slate pieces on those shipped separate and my buddy was just able to find the 3" slate tabs, the one pictured is 2.5" and fits in the rods opening. I can also attach either one if that style is bought. All of the other ones have a 2-1/2" slate tab, so on this style you can get a little more room to write if you decided to choose the 3"

The one next to that one is roughly 7-1/2 x 3 w/ 2-1/2" slate

The next one is roughly 8 x 3 w/ 2-1/2" slate

and the one on the right is, like snackson said, roughly 8-1/2 x 3 w/ 2-1/2" slate

What all is left now. Finally got my kegerator finished and I'm thinking about more.

They look good! Glad you like them.

My buddy who bought them found 3 additional ones in a box he forgot he bought so we have a few more to play with

We have three of the aluminum ones left (ones on the left)
Two of the BMW ones next to it
Three of the nascar ones next to the BMW ones
None of the ones on the right are left

00x0x_gxTap1BA4o9_600x450.jpg

Thanks! Hope you enjoy them when you get your kegerator

Back up. Makes a great Christmas present to anyone, including yourself :D

Latest posts

Back