• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2BBL Sanke Fermenter Setup Like New $125 obo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
Hey all, I have decided to sell my 1/2BBL fermenter setup, the conversion setup is from brewers hardware....the link is here: http://www.brewershardware.com/American-Sanke-Keg-Fermenter-Kit-with-Thermowell.html

It is a coors keg that i removed the spear from, i do not still have the spear, i threw it out not thinking i may need it.

it works well but it is way too big and i cannot carry it down the steps from the carport with 11 gallons of wort in it. so if someone has their whole brewery on 1 floor this thing would be great. i am getting rid of this and my plastic buckets and just going to cornies for everything. i only used it 2 times. i dont want to ship but i will drive maybe 50 miles or so to meet up. i am in lancaster pa 17603. let me know. im asking $125 which i think is fair, i may do a partial trade for ball lock cornies. thanks, just PM me if interested i check them all the time.

keg2.jpg

keg1.jpg

I think you would do better to sell the brewers harware kit separately. You could ship that, to me for example. Then sell the keg local to someone who wants a keggle.

If you do split it up then I would take the brewers hardware kit shipped to 33569.

I'll chime in as next in line for the Brewers Hardware Kit if no one local steps up. It's a long shot but you never know!

Back