Very First brew in about 30 minutes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintdowns

Reaction score
I'm headed to Ken Thortons to brew my very first batch. I can't wait. Starting out with Summer ale

I'm headed to Ken Thortons to brew my very first batch. I can't wait. Starting out with Summer ale

Summer Ale is a good beer to start with. I, and many people I know, started with a red ale. It was a red ale. You will have something that you brewed that you can drink, and it tastes pretty good. Good luck!

Well I got the first batch complied with. I used a brewers best summer ale kit. I had a few hiccups but other than that all is good. I was pulling off the seal on the LME and dropped it so I had LME stickiness everywhere. Got that all cleaned up and then brewing returned to normal. I absolutely love it now. These were the only two pics I got.

image-1854188928.jpg

image-860402003.jpg

No,but I use pre-hopped LME (some bittering only). That BB summer ale kit with steeping grains was my wife's 1st. They say it's supposed to be a shock top clone. It's not bad at all,sittin in the shade with a glass of it,waitin on the bbq pit. There's a pic of it in my gallery on one such occasion...

Back