Hi from Thailand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madjbs

Reaction score
Hello

I have been reading the site for a while but only just started to post. I live in Thailand, there are no good beers for sale here so brewing is an essential skill.

I have tried to post in a couple of the forums here but my posts keep vanishing, how come?

Cheers!

Bangkok,

Tawandang is good but they only have a couple types of beer. I am British so I appreciate a good English Ale, which is almost an extinct species here!

Bangkok,

Tawandang is good but they only have a couple types of beer. I am British so I appreciate a good English Ale, which is almost an extinct species here!

Welcome to the HBT, i have only been on here a few months as well... English Ales are my favorite beers, bitters, pales, browns, was in england last year and some of the local cask ales, just wonderful stuff! so.. i hear ya! they're not common up here in canada either :( but at least they're not extinct! :)

Welcome, madjbs!

We've been having problems with spammers, so if you've been posting pictures or links, your posts have to be approved before they will show up in the public forums. That "feature" goes away after a while.

Back