Home Brewer's Day @ World of Beer (Ballston, VA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShermanTank

Reaction score
Question...

I am looking for those within the Arlington/Ballston area who are interested in a Home Brewer's Day. I am in talks with their management to do some fun events. The first being a day for home brewers in the area to bring their product and share/meet/drink.

The second idea is to hold a "Home Brew 101 Day." I taught one of these last year at Dogfish Head in Seven Corners and the feedback was great. I learned some things and would make some changes to make it better next time.

I'm trying to gauge the level of interest in either idea so I can move along in negotiations with the WOB management.

Now, give me feedback.

Tank

Interesting! I've driven past that place but haven't had a chance to stop in. Sounds like a great excuse!
:ban:

I'd participate and volunteer as well if you need a hand. Is this in connection with a local club, or just for fun?

I'm over in Falls Church, but used to live in Ballston. That sounds like a great event, and I'd definitely like to attend if it happens.

(And I have a couple of beers that should be ready on Columbus day.)

Hey guys... I'm a bartender (part-time) at WoB so hopefully I can put in some good words and get you all hooked up. If you get a chance to stop by when I'm working say hi. I usually work on a Saturday or Sunday and I usually tweet anything new and interesting that we have on tap. @reidjoshua

I just sent a note to Heather Matz, WoB Special Events Coordinator, asking for October 21st, 28th or November 4th from 12-2. Let's see what she says...

Back