If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NorCalBrewin said:
At level 21, gotten boring.

Well boys, maybe it has run its course for you like a fine brew in the fermenting stage...
BUT I'M STILL BUILDING MY JUGGERNAUT OF AN ENTERPRISE! Level 28.... Yay

47F86CDA-4DC3-4335-9B93-121556D5A6C8-1940-000001CA69ACE6C9.jpg

looks too much like farmville. i was only on facebook 3 days 3-4 years ago, so i can't really for sure, but it lets you brew. is that the summation? i'll refresh this for an answer right after i get back checking my REAL fermenter to see if my real drinkable belgian wit is bubbling yet ;)

Lushife said:
It's pretty cool. I figured out how grow more stuff but how do I sell these trees?

You've got to click on the base of the tree (P.I.T.A) and then click a "$" to sell. I believe.

NorCalBrewin said:
You've got to click on the base of the tree (P.I.T.A) and then click a "$" to sell. I believe.

Yes but I'm pretty sure it doesn't let you sell trees in till like level 6 or 8

BadgerBrigade said:
Yes but I'm pretty sure it doesn't let you sell trees in till like level 6 or 8

I just sold som and I don't think I'm a level six yet. It's like one of the first tasks you're supposed to do.

Lushife said:
I just sold som and I don't think I'm a level six yet. It's like one of the first tasks you're supposed to do.

Oh... Ok... Maybe I just didn't figured out to level 6 or eight.... ha ha ha

Has anyone run into the problem of not being able to finish a task because of a glitch? It wants me to grow 4 Trappist Barley and brew 4 batches with it. I grow and harvest the crops and it counts but it wont count the batches I brew with them.

No, not that problem, did have one where it didn't pick up upgrades to a silo, but it worked when I just built another silo and upgraded that one.

Have noticed that on the union flag decoration the flag is actually upside down on the pole. Lol

Has anyone run into the problem of not being able to finish a task because of a glitch? It wants me to grow 4 Trappist Barley and brew 4 batches with it. I grow and harvest the crops and it counts but it wont count the batches I brew with them.

Yes I have this exact problem. I have grown over 40 batches and it won't count any of my brews.

I have the same issue. I must have grown over 200 batches of Trappist barley at this point. Still says I haven't brewed any beer with it.

HoppyDaze said:
Here's mine

Very nice but you need to purchase the Waka game! It's under the games section in the additions area. The reason you want it is because if you do good they give you hops... So you can brew more beer at a time :)

BadgerBrigade said:
Very nice but you need to purchase the Waka game! It's under the games section in the additions area. The reason you want it is because if you do good they give you hops... So you can brew more beer at a time :)

I have two of them. They just don't fit in the screen shot

Really? That's a bummer bro.
You can keg at level 33 :)

Hmph.. I'm at level 20 and mine isn't nearly as developed. Everything gets more and more expensive. One new crop field is almost 30k caps now! :eek:

No new tasks have popped up since level 17 or so. Like I said earlier in this thread, the Android version is called "Brew Masters 3D Beta" so maybe they'll come out with a full version soon. There is a cool feature that lets you zoom and rotate any direction you want.

Here's mine:

7mssW.png

Just started :) Looks like it will be a slow start without spending any real money.. which I won't do lol. I'm papaya108900304. Add me.. and I'll add some of you if I can figure out how lol

No frills production here. I do enjoy brewing all of the varieties though. Anyone else stop getting the computer generated objectives after lvl21? While it is nice not having to do what they say all the time I do miss the exp boost they provided.

image-457577333.jpg

MetallHed said:
Hmph.. I'm at level 20 and mine isn't nearly as developed. Everything gets more and more expensive. One new crop field is almost 30k caps now! :eek:

No new tasks have popped up since level 17 or so. Like I said earlier in this thread, the Android version is called "Brew Masters 3D Beta" so maybe they'll come out with a full version soon. There is a cool feature that lets you zoom and rotate any direction you want.

Here's mine:

Looks very different for the iPhone version...?

Roadliner said:
Just started :) Looks like it will be a slow start without spending any real money.. which I won't do lol. I'm papaya108900304. Add me.. and I'll add some of you if I can figure out how lol

I didn't use any real money :)

Dave37 said:
No frills production here. I do enjoy brewing all of the varieties though. Anyone else stop getting the computer generated objectives after lvl21? While it is nice not having to do what they say all the time I do miss the exp boost they provided.

Very nice Dave

Here is a shot of mine. Level 26 1.8million in the bank account. 3 waka games, 12 silos. Freedom brew line. 2 standard ones. No objectives for a while. Just trying to get to level 34 to upgrade everything.

image-2793289065.jpg

I have 5 mil in the bank, so I am just knocking out the liberty porter for the experience points, you get the same X points for fewer hops and quicker barley.

Im at level 33 when do the tasks come back?

Back