Paging Bobby_M, Bobby_M to the white courtesy phone, please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
Bobby, you need to empty your PM box. It's no longer accepting incoming messages.

Package received & redirected. Thanks again.
Chad

No yooper, the white zone is no parking, the red zone is loading and unloading only.

Sorry I'm late, tell me everything that's happened up until now.

I am awed and slightly appalled that so many people got such a fleeting reference. :D

Stewardess, I speak jive.

Chad

The life of everyone on board depends upon just one thing: finding someone back there who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner.

Yeah, kind of sad that I know the whole movie word for word, including the jive scene. I needed to get a life in high school, I guess.

I have all of their movies on DVD. Gotta pull out out every few months or so.

no wonder you're upset. She's lovely. And a darling figure. Supple, pouting breasts... firm thighs...

I speak jive.jpg

Knock yourself a pro slick. I can dig it! Fo sho you be slickin the rails with you fly vistas man.

"Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol."

(I'm sure the Tylenol people loved that...wonder if they paid for product placement?)

I would pay money for audio of Yoop doing the jive scene.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-xHPU6NulM[/youtube]

Striker, listen, and you listen close flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Good lord I could do this ALL night!

Back