Hell-o From New Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewJerseyCowboy

Reaction score
Hell-o All,

My friend and I have already jumped for joy when I was able to verify the tiny bubbles coming from our first batch (every of anything) of Red Ale that we had made up the day before. We are hooked and this forum now is very much hindering my ability to get anything done at work! Looking forward to learning more and more from this great forum.

:mug:
Cheers, Kevin

Congrats on the first batch! I recently took the dive as well. Where are you located in NJ? Im in JC and buying most things online, was curious if you found a local club or good home brew store...

Welcome to a fellow-jersey guy...(Im actually a Philadelphia Native).

Im 2 days into my first 1 gallon batch (Amber Ale - Mini Monster All Grain Kit) and 3 days from brewing my first 5 gallon batch (Stout Extract but mini-mashing some added oats and specialty grains with 2row, because homebrew)...the relief of seeing the bubbles in my 1 gallon jug is amazing.

I'm buying everything online, but did find a store in Haddon Towhship called Brew Your Own Bottle (I have not visited it yet), and one in Freehold called The Brewers Apprentice, but thats too far for me (Im in Mount Laurel).

I also spend too much time on here at work now.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

To my fellow NJer's I am getting all my stuff at Corrado's in Clifton so far and with the wealth of information that Mike who works there is and how friendly and helpful he was I will be buying everything from them in the future for sure. Here is their online circular http://site.corradosmarket.com/home/circulars-new/wine.pdf

Haven't even thought of finding or joining a club as of now.

Always up for getting a beer sometime. I work in Bayonne and live in West Orange, so JC would be easy to meet up in if you know any good bars.

Back