Looks like Hefe! Smells like Hefe! Tastes like Hefe!……Yes!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knightshift

Reaction score
It’s Flat and warm maybe, but its still Hefeweizen!!!! It spent 14 days in the primary fermentor. I am very excited and pleased with my first attempt at fermenting beer!! I would never have even considered trying to do this great thing, had it not been for homebrewtalk.com!! I will be bottling it on Friday and I will take some pictures and post them Friday night…wish me luck!!:ban:

Put your beer in your car. Forget to lock the car. Leave the keys inside. Then PM me the location of the car and the beer.

:D

Congrats on your first batch! Just be sure to give it a full 3 weeks in the bottle. I know it is tempting to try them earlier, but you are just wasting a beer that will be better later. Have patients and enjoy to fruits of your labor.

Sweet ride!!! That's my dream car. What year?

Put your beer in your car. Forget to lock the car. Leave the keys inside. Then PM me the location of the car and the beer.

:D

Congrats on your first batch! Just be sure to give it a full 3 weeks in the bottle. I know it is tempting to try them earlier, but you are just wasting a beer that will be better later. Have patients and enjoy to fruits of your labor.

Sweet ride!!! That's my dream car. What year?

Thank you...

Your Jedi mind trick isn’t working…….nice try, but the force is strong with this one! :D

Next time you're in Louisiana stop by and we' ll go take it for a spin first...and then we'll drink a few home brews.:mug:..It's a 1985, 32V, V8, 5.0 :rockin:

In other words, if you Keg, wait til the Cardinals game, if you bottled, wait til the Dolphins game to drink at Tail gating !! Who Dat !!

In other words, if you Keg, wait til the Cardinals game, if you bottled, wait til the Dolphins game to drink at Tail gating !! Who Dat !!

They are gonna be saying "who dat" when the dolphins sack drew 8 times :D

congrats on the the first successful beer. I agree on waiting the full 3 weeks, the difference in week 2 to 3 is mind blowing! My first good tasting beer was a hefeweizen, should be brewing another one here soon

Back