Taste taste # 2 question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctbrewer227

Reaction score
After chilling a bottle for more than 24 hours I am pleased to say my problem with too much foam formation is solved only problem now is very malty aftertaste that eventually mellows out I am thinking because I squeezed th grain bag once it was done steeping would this have added a tannin flavor did I mess up my batch by doing this and will aging longer mellow this flavor out?

Aging should help. Put it away for 4 months and then chill one for 24 and try it.

I don't think I could wait for months... try one ever few days every week if you can restrain yourself and you will catch it at its peak and then.................
..................................:tank:...........................................:drunk:.....
......... and the next morning. :cross:

Im going to try one again in about 2 weeks put it this way i had one last night and the one today tasted way better

Latest posts

Back