Don't make Frampton angry

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor guy. He should wire some voltage to those babies and sit back and wait for the fun to start. Maybe somebody's getting some free pizzas off his yard.

Frampton has it rough.

Peter%20Frampton.jpg

God. Homer Simpson wrecks my pig, Cypress Hill steals my orchestra, and Sonic Youth's in my cooler! Get out of there, you kids!

So, Frampton lives in Cinciwotsit OH, Clapton has a house in Columbus OH....I also live in Ohio......It must be true....Mad dogs and Englishmen.

WTF!? If I were a burned out mega-rich rock star, I would move the hell OUT of Ohio!

(No ohioans were harmed in the making of this post. Personal feelings of ohioans are a different matter, for which i take no responsibility and couldn't care less)

So, Frampton lives in Cinciwotsit OH, Clapton has a house in Columbus OH....I also live in Ohio......It must be true....Mad dogs and Englishmen.

WTF!? If I were a burned out mega-rich rock star, I would move the hell OUT of Ohio!

(No ohioans were harmed in the making of this post. Personal feelings of ohioans are a different matter, for which i take no responsibility and couldn't care less)
Now if Joe Cocker would move to Ohio, we'd be on to something.
Nothing against Ohio, but why? Just seems odd.

Now if Joe Cocker would move to Ohio, we'd be on to something.
Nothing against Ohio, but why? Just seems odd.

You mean Joe Cocker lives here too?

Edit: Ray Davies of the Kinks did for a while also, until he realised that Chrissie Hind was just a typical Akron OH skank. ;)

I had a short conversation with Frampton years ago. He said "Get out of my way a$$hole, I'm a f@cking rock star".....I said "OK"

Actually, I'm a bit foggy on that converstation as I was really stoned at the time. It may have just been one of my teachers.

Wow, LG!!! I have never been an aquaintance of someone who's had such a marginal if dubious brush with greatness! I am honoured, sir.

Wow, LG!!! I have never been an aquaintance of someone who's had such a marginal if dubious brush with greatness! I am honoured, sir.

I was lying :(

Although I DID meet Mr. Ed once!! Hell, maybe that was just another f#cking talking horse pretending to be Mr. Ed. Horses can be such fibbers!

Back