Is it ok to brew beer if I don't have a beard ??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too true! Love your shirt..VW fan?
I like VWs but don’t own one. The shirt says more about me than about the cars.
665A838A-C590-4899-82D3-8ADBEEDE38C3.jpeg

Have y’all noticed that every beard is different? If I shave and start over, it’ll be a totally different beard than the last one! Grey patches in different places, stuff changing directions, all that.

I brew, and do not have a beard (must be that residual estrogen still in my system from before menopause). I do, however, have an extremely annoying (at least to my husband) really fast-growing single chin hair that I cannot pluck to save my life, so I get him to do it. Marriage is a wonderful thing.

I had a pithy retort, but before I could type it in I lost it.
It'll probably come to me later. Oh well...

Cheers! (that's just the way some days end...)

I brew, and do not have a beard (must be that residual estrogen still in my system from before menopause). I do, however, have an extremely annoying (at least to my husband) really fast-growing single chin hair that I cannot pluck to save my life, so I get him to do it. Marriage is a wonderful thing.
That counts LOL :bravo:

I just found this tread. Very entertaining!

Despite what someone said about wine, my country wine improved significantly after I started my Covid beard. About 6 months after I grew my beard, I felt inspired to start making mead. Coincidence? You definitely need a beard to make mead! It helps me to get in touch with my Viking ancestors.

I dunno about others here, but I just can't overlook the coincidence.
When I've been given a delicious ale, I've been Beer'd.
What grows on my face is a beard.
When there's enough head on the beer and I take a sip, my beard gets Beer'd.

------
A beard shall I wear,
upon my face groweth brown,
Red and gray hair.

It longer twills
Good nature stills
A fortune of brewers
Yeast shall it fair.

Back